Tuesday 3 February 2015

FRIEND


Friendship is a true feeling in the depth of my heart that everyone can feel. Everyone is not my friend but my friend  is not like everyone. friend is the one who helps us to be winner with constant love and support.
         My heart is paradise of friendship.Everyone can’t enter that paradise because it is a special place reserved for my friend. In fact for my best friend.He rules my paradise with his behavior ,treats my heart with his character ,impress me with his helping nature,he advice me like a father and cares me like a mother,he tries to cheer me up when i am sad,he cries with me when i cry,he laugh with me when i am happy,he walks with me on the bed,it may be rose or throne my friend is Kohinoor diamond which is more precious than anything in the world.
  My friend’s words are beats of heart.If he doesn't talk to me for any reason,heartbeat stop that second itself.Everybody see the world in their eyes but i will see this world in precious eyes of friendship.He sit on throne of my heart and adore’s my heart as my sweet FRIEND.
DEAR SWEET FRIEND,
                I don’t know when you entered my life but i hope that you will be a shadow of me. Throughout my life you are my BEST FRIEND . At last i am thankful to you for being such a great friend for me and a drop of tears for missing a good friend like you.

                                                                                                         BY SWAPNA .M.GANGAL
                                                                                                           VI SEM(B-DIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT