Tuesday 3 February 2015

A HOME AWAY FROM HOME


Those was the days that finally arrived for which I was eagerly  waiting……Its because I was no more a school kid but a well grown up girl who had a dream of doing ‘engineering’ a path of becoming efficient professional.
                  Finally I packed my bags and moved on the way which leads me towards BEC Bgk. Though I was bit isolated, shy and sensitive girl to some extent. The only way was to enter to huge building which caught my eye sight i.e  “MALAPRABHA LADIES HOSTEL”.
                Here goes my life with new lives(friends)!!!!! There was a magical bonding between four of us(Me, Megha, Kruti, Shree) which took no time to build our friendship stronger and longer. Though we were stranger at first.
               We lived in a world within the world without the world. There was nothing unsaid between us. Making fun of each other, teasing , scolding like mother when one goes consoling like brother and advising like father was no far from us. Missing each other during holidays made us realize how we mean to one other. Those surprise gifts, birthday party, treats apologizes added colors to my life. The sky was the limit to our gossips and talks. Then what I really felt was its friendship that keeps life going. Days slipped away and I completed the first year of engineering then………
               An entrance to the world of logic……..The great confusion was is CSE really hectic? Days passed by clears my confusion though it was not easy. The lecturer made it easier by their teaching. After all ‘Life is what you make it’.
             Collection of books, question paper and Xerox’s were no far from me, though I opened them rarely. It was the world a logic which I choosed to live in. Those games of 0’s and 1’s clumsy CO, tricky DSC, enjoyable TFCS, calculations of math’s added to this were hours and hours of lab made life bit hectic.
              The images in gallery were full of assignment answer. The watsapp inbox was filled with lab programs.
               As a breaks came internal and external exams which alarmed about studies though T breaks, late night studies, searching important notes were sometimes tuff tasks when subjects become really hard at peak time promising oneself to study regularly for upcoming internals was the onlyway console oneself.
               But it was all the same for next internals too i.e I started studying few days before internals.  How can engineering be interesting with regular studies???
                                                                                                                                   Written by
                                                                                                                                   Namita Kanthi
                                                                                                                                   4th sem
 

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT